We offer free delivery on all orders to mainland addresses in England, Wales and Scotland.
- When will my order arrive?
We use either Royal Mail, Hermes, Parcelforce or DHL to deliver all of our orders in the UK and internationally dependent on service selected. If you have provided us with a mobile number then the Courier will send you an SMS (text) message on the day that your delivery is due, orders shipped via Royal Mail will not have this facility. A shipping confirmation email will advise on which courier service has been allocated.
If you have selected Next Day, Named Day or Saturday delivery, please make sure that you are at home to receive your order as a signature as proof of delivery is required. Small orders shipped via Royal Mail will not require a signature.
Some postcodes in Scotland take a little longer for us to reach and we will let you know if this is the case. Unfortunately, UK deliveries that involve a journey across water can take up to two extra days to arrive.
- What time will my order arrive?
- The Couriers deliver all orders between 8am and 6pm and if you provide your contact telephone number they will send you an SMS (text) message on the day that they will deliver the order. In some cases, you will also receive an SMS (text) message advising you of a time window when your order will arrive.
- Tracking my order
- Your order can be tracked online if shipped via Hermes, Parcelforce or DHL. Instructions on how to track your order will be included in an email that we send you once the order has been despatched. Orders shipped via Royal Mail may be tracked online.
- Deliveries to Non UK Mainland addresses
- Delivery to non UK mainland (i.e. Channel Islands, Eire) are charged based on weight and destination and can take between 3 and 15 working days. We will send you an email advising of the delivery costs before processing the order and any additional cost will be charged to your card/account, if applicable.
- Delayed orders
Our delivery commitment is subject to the product(s) that you ordered being in stock and us taking successful payment. Don’t worry, if we cannot ship to you right away, we will be in touch.
We know how important it is to get your order to you as quickly as possible. However there may be times when our courier is unable to deliver your package on time due to factors that are out of our control; for example – extreme bad weather or a broken down vehicle. We can only apologise for this and for any inconvenience caused, and we will keep you informed of the progress.
- What happens if I am out?
- All items delivered by Hermes, Parcelforce or DHL will need to be signed for, however, if no one is available to accept delivery at the specified delivery address, the package will be returned to your local delivery depot and a card will be left detailing how to arrange redelivery of your order. For orders shipped via Royal Mail and cannot be posted or accepted, a card will be left and these can be collected at your local Royal Mail Sorting Office.
- International deliveries
- We are able to process orders for international delivery via the website. Deliveries are charged based on weight and destination and can take between 3 and 15 working days. We will send you an email advising of the delivery costs before processing the order and any additional cost will be charged to your card/account, if applicable.